March 23 to 31, 2019
During the duration of the tour we will find the time, at the end of the day, to revise and critique together the photos taken.
We stay in hotels ranging from 3 to 5 stars, with breakfast included.
If you have any food preferences (allergies, vegetarian, celiac disease, etc.), inform me, I will make changes to suit your needs.
Internal flights, buses and trains in Perù.
– Accomodation with breakfast (D) for 8 nights
– Lunch (A), only where indicated in the itinerary
– All transfers in Perù (flights, buses, trains)
– All excursions and visits
– Tickets to places to visit
– Local guides certified by the “Ministry of Commerce and Tourism”
– Medical assistance service by Interassist available 24 hours a day
– International flights
– Note that the excursion to Machu Picchu does not include lunch
– Other personal expenses
– Services not indicated in the itinerary
6 to 9 px: 2350 USD | 10 to 14 px: 2300 USD
– 2% VAT to the final consumer
– Agency fees 75 USD
Important note: consider an additional fee in credit card payments that may vary according to the operator or 1.2% in the case of a bank transfer.
Bookings are made through “Terrena Minar”, an authorized travel agency with more than 26 years of experience in the sector.
Latinamerica office: Esmeralda 320 – Buenos Aires (Argentina)
Tel. +54 (11) 4790 5747
– The dollar amounts stated on this page are for reference only – fees are also payable in Euro or Argentine Pesos.
– This tour require a minimum of six (6) participants to go ahead. We’ll let you know, but please ensure that the tour has reached the minimum number of participants before you purchase any flights that require large cancellations fees, or ensure that you purchase travel/cancellation insurance to protect your investment
– There’s a maximum of 14 people per tour
– For bookings, payments and cancellation policy/fees consult the agency