What can I teach you?
– Everything you should know about exposure and manual use of the camera
– Choice of equipment: bodies, lenses, tripods, filters and other tools you may need for your photography
– Composition: main rules, advice, and analysis of photographs
– Lighting: natural light and its properties, studio lights and exteriors
– Post-production with Camera Raw, Lightroom, Photoshop e Capture One
– Preparation of a portfolio: review and editing of images based on a critical comparison, analysis of weaknesses and strengths
– Introduction to the lighting masks by Tony Kuyper
– Professional color management, from camera to print
– Stock photography: analysis of the current market and creation of a dynamic workflow
– Preparation for a photographic journey, from equipment to general planning, all the elements to be taken into account
– Advanced black-and-white retouch techniques
– Techniques to increase the sharpening
– How to start a business in photography
– How to improve your business through the Google, Bing and Yahoo tools and the most important social networks: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google +, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
– On-page SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for photographers: no-one has the same interest as you for your job, don’t let to others this task, improve your website position in the web browsers