The second edition of the “Cafayate Foto Festival” was officially launched today in the seat of the “Province of Salta” (Av. Roque Sáenz Peña 933, Buenos Aires). It is a meeting for photographers of any level that will be held from 23 to 26 May 2019 in the hotel “Patios de Cafayate“.
The activities scheduled for the event include 5 workshops:
– Digital Post-Production – Theoretical/Practical, with Sebastián Del Val;
– Astrophotography and Night Photography, with Carlos Di Nallo;
– From the shot to the Fine Art print, with Guillermo Giagante;
– Photography for Beginners, with Ossian Lindholm;
– Creativity in Naturalistic Photography, with Darío Podestá.
In addition, the following photographers will be present: Carlos Guevara Vivanco, Matias Romano, Adrian Melo, Antonino Tita, Adriana Claudia Sanz, and Delfina Krüsemann, journalist of the Forbes magazine.
Don’t you know Cafayate?
It is the most important city in the Calchaquíes valley, characterized by a well-preserved colonial architecture, crossed by the famous “Ruta 40” and surrounded by large vineyards where torrontés grapes are grown.
A great photography event in one of the most beautiful sceneries of Argentina.